So I still cannot decide what I want to write about for November. So I think that is why I have written a poem, and now goals, and soon a letter! Let’s just knock out an entire month in a night, why don’t we? So anyways, I wanted to write down a few things that I really want to accomplish. Some with my partner, for our family, some just for myself. A little bit of everything.
New years is right around the corner, and I am just a step ahead. My ultimate goal is to continue finding myself within the world around me. But that is in any year. So here is a list of things I would like to accomplish within the year 2016.
- Get a tattoo
- live a healthier lifestyle for my own health (get back in the gym, eat right, drink water…etc.)
- continue climbing this uphill slope (positive track) with my relationship
- I will be twenty so hopefully find my own insurance soon
- Find a new place to live (better suited for our lifestyle)
- Look into getting back into college
- Achieve a recipe book
- Make 2 quilts
- Go on a REAL vacation
- buy a better car
- BE A BETTER FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- find a better paying job if necessary at the time!!! (love my job, pay needs to support what I want in life)
- Eventually learn to tell my mom the basics. Tell her that yes I am intimate with my partner (she already knows, but I need to be able to tell her), tell her my plans,
So all of these are certainly things I would like to accomplish in 2016. I want to be able to move forward from where I am today. Work towards my dreams, family goals, and get a step closer to where I want to be in the future.
Ultimate future goal: teach overseas (backup plan: babysitting business), own my own home, live debt free (not currently in debt, but I don’t ever want to be).
What are your goals for 2016? Do you have a new years resolution yet?