So it has been a short little while since I have posted anything. Everything is A-Okay here on every end and every level of my life currently. So I have worked at Romancing the Stone a.k.a Earthbound Trading Company for a few days now and I am loving it. I have missed it oh so much. This time I can see a few opportunities heading my way to possibly work there and stay as an associate! I would definitely have to put some thought into it, because I still do love Gambinos very much I could not just up and go. Decisions, Decisions. But the opportunity is still a little shady though. so…
On the other hand the weather has been nice. Just rainy which I am totally and absolutely 100% fine with. Snow and ice is a very different story for me. Yes pretty, but no, not so much to drive in.
Oh and Christmas trees. Random spot in the blog to bring up, but yes. I love Christmas trees, and I have not decorated one for about three years now. So I am making it a plan to have one up year round in my future house. (It can be décor for each season) They are just too pretty to put away, and so mesmerizing during the Christmas season!
Anyways, happy holidays to you all and hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, and a safe one at that!
So I still cannot decide what I want to write about for November. So I think that is why I have written a poem, and now goals, and soon a letter! Let’s just knock out an entire month in a night, why don’t we? So anyways, I wanted to write down a few things that I really want to accomplish. Some with my partner, for our family, some just for myself. A little bit of everything.
New years is right around the corner, and I am just a step ahead. My ultimate goal is to continue finding myself within the world around me. But that is in any year. So here is a list of things I would like to accomplish within the year 2016.
- Get a tattoo
- live a healthier lifestyle for my own health (get back in the gym, eat right, drink water…etc.)
- continue climbing this uphill slope (positive track) with my relationship
- I will be twenty so hopefully find my own insurance soon
- Find a new place to live (better suited for our lifestyle)
- Look into getting back into college
- Achieve a recipe book
- Make 2 quilts
- Go on a REAL vacation
- buy a better car
- BE A BETTER FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- find a better paying job if necessary at the time!!! (love my job, pay needs to support what I want in life)
- Eventually learn to tell my mom the basics. Tell her that yes I am intimate with my partner (she already knows, but I need to be able to tell her), tell her my plans,
So all of these are certainly things I would like to accomplish in 2016. I want to be able to move forward from where I am today. Work towards my dreams, family goals, and get a step closer to where I want to be in the future.
Ultimate future goal: teach overseas (backup plan: babysitting business), own my own home, live debt free (not currently in debt, but I don’t ever want to be).
What are your goals for 2016? Do you have a new years resolution yet?