Can I just ask you one thing? Do you always have to be so, upfront. I mean we really can take it down a notch.The skepticism that lingers makes me worry. Worry to the point of comparing present reality to past reality which is never really good. Reality can you just put a blindfold over my eyes and lead me through all the bad, and into a whole lotta good? That would be too easy for life, but reality, I would be okay with that.
I love love. I love loving. I just love everything about love. Okay like the cute fights, the cuddling, togetherness and so on. but not so much the negative things. Like my gut instinct or thoughts floating away in my brain. The reality from the past, or the possibilities in the now. But I still love, love.
On the other hand reality. You have blessed me, and so I thank you! I thank you so much and hope that you bring me more reality. Make me smile, jump with joy, make me scared but safe. Make me wonder, but know. But most of all reality make me okay.
So I still cannot decide what I want to write about for November. So I think that is why I have written a poem, and now goals, and soon a letter! Let’s just knock out an entire month in a night, why don’t we? So anyways, I wanted to write down a few things that I really want to accomplish. Some with my partner, for our family, some just for myself. A little bit of everything.
New years is right around the corner, and I am just a step ahead. My ultimate goal is to continue finding myself within the world around me. But that is in any year. So here is a list of things I would like to accomplish within the year 2016.
- Get a tattoo
- live a healthier lifestyle for my own health (get back in the gym, eat right, drink water…etc.)
- continue climbing this uphill slope (positive track) with my relationship
- I will be twenty so hopefully find my own insurance soon
- Find a new place to live (better suited for our lifestyle)
- Look into getting back into college
- Achieve a recipe book
- Make 2 quilts
- Go on a REAL vacation
- buy a better car
- BE A BETTER FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- find a better paying job if necessary at the time!!! (love my job, pay needs to support what I want in life)
- Eventually learn to tell my mom the basics. Tell her that yes I am intimate with my partner (she already knows, but I need to be able to tell her), tell her my plans,
So all of these are certainly things I would like to accomplish in 2016. I want to be able to move forward from where I am today. Work towards my dreams, family goals, and get a step closer to where I want to be in the future.
Ultimate future goal: teach overseas (backup plan: babysitting business), own my own home, live debt free (not currently in debt, but I don’t ever want to be).
What are your goals for 2016? Do you have a new years resolution yet?